Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baking Class - Fondant Decoration


Finally i took some time off and allocated time for myself to really do what i want to do.

Fondant Decoration Making Class @ Yishun

Pretty little things. Seems easy but i really spent approx 4 whole hours doing this together with the class.


Here's Val and my team mate measuring the ingredients and getting ready to mix them.


2 helpful team mates for Val & I ~ they are experienced bakers


.
.

Tahhhhhh DaaaaaA!


cupcake mixture for the 4 of us. and off they go into the oven!


Here's some close up's on my works:

little bee

sunflower to brighten up anyone's day

snail

roses

the cute caterpillar

mushroom figurines which later i decided to be too big for my cupcakes.

Kindly note that i will not be sharing the receipe for this post as these recipes are from the baking class and it doesn’t do justice for them if i publish their hard work.

If you are interested in going for the classes, you may PM me.

No comments:

Post a Comment