What you will need:
- seaseme oil for stir-frying
- minced fresh ginger
- Pork slice (marinated with soya sauce and a little corn flour)
- Prawn (de-shelled)
- frozen corn or peas dices (available at super market)
- previously cooked rice
- soy sauce to taste
- Rice wine, martell etc.
1. Heat oil in preheated wok on medium-high heat. Add ginger, stir until fragrant or golden brown.
2. Add in pork slice and fry till 70% cooked.
3. Add in prawn and mixed vegetable dices and fry till cooked.
4. Add in rice, fry and mix well
5. Lower heat and crack in egg and mix well.
6. Add in wine and fry till rice is "popping" in pan.
7. Serve with cashew nut/ pork floss/ green onions (optional)