- Slice can of luncheon meat into thin slices (2mm)
- Heat up a pan (prefer non-stick coated pan) and add in cooking oil to fill the base of the pan.
- When oil is hot, lay the luncheon meat slices on the pan slice by slice.
- Flip over when it darkens.
- This simple step gives the meat a little more texture than soggy, and added fragrance from heating.
- Served hot with rice, porridge or create a sandwich for an easy meal.
Alternatively, you may coat the luncheon meat with egg mixture before frying.