Here is my recipe adapted from noobcookIngredients:
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp fresh cream
- small knob of butter (roughly 20g)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Heat pan and add in butter. break eggs into the saucepan. Do not whisk the eggs at this point.
2. Turn on to small flame and whisk the eggs in the pan using the spatula.
3. Keep stirring the egg mixture, and as soon as it starts to thicken a little, get it off the heat and continue stirring.
4. Alternate between stirring the eggs while they are on and off the heat, repeat a few times (about 3-4) until the scrambled eggs are of the right consistency (creamy and fluffy).
5. Take the eggs off the heat, mix in fresh cream to cool it down, season with salt and pepper
Cooking Tips:- you may substitute fresh cream with crème fraîche, thickened cream, heavy cream or sour cream.